Sign Up for my Boot Camp Series and Get Free Leads!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What can I blog about?

Sometimes it is hard to decide what to write or type about. I know for me it's hard to not only think of something to write about but I want it to be good quality content. I really want to try and make sure that whatever information I give out is going to help someone.

So what do I blog about? Is the question right?

What did you learn today that you can help and teach someone else? What kind of problem did you go through that you know can help someone else that might be going through the same thing? You can figure out how to make content like what did you do today and how does it relate to your business? You do stuff on a daily basis you workout, walked the dog, you went to work or not. What did you do today that you can turn into a lesson that will help somebody and how it relates to your business. That's what you have to wrap your head around with this whole email thing and creating content. 

When you can do that you are:

1. Creating content that will form a net and people will be able to find you easier.

2. People will be building that rapport with you and see you are an actual person and see you are not trying to scam them and you are not saying buy my thing now they will see you are here to help them.

Was this post valuable to you? If YES....I'd LOVE for you to comment below and share.

Hey by the way if you want more training like this check out what we got over >>> HERE <<<

If you want more training like this from me go sign up for my >>>  BootCamp Series <<<  and as a bonus I will give you the system I use to generate leads to my business everyday. Both are FREE!














Sandra Pugh
Internet Marketing Solutions
Text Me: (917) 397-0214
Email: workwithsandra15@gmail.com
Have questions? Click here to chat with me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment