Sign Up for my Boot Camp Series and Get Free Leads!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Setting Goals

Today I'am going to share with you the importance of setting goals. We are always setting goals or to-do lists because we are so busy we must write down our plans or we will get unfocused.

For instance my goal is to do a Facebook live everyday for the next 30 days. Some of the videos will be short some maybe longer at times it just depends on what I will be covering that day. I will be sharing tips, strategies and motivational quotes. I plan to share as much value with you as possible and hopefully help you in some way. So this is something new that I'am doing I have never done Facebook live until I started this experience. If you would like to see my Facebook live videos please like my Facebook fan page  Below is the Facebook live associated with this blog.

https://www.facebook.com/workwithsandra/videos/1751361868468513/

Most people are afraid to set high goals they usually set goals lower than they should.  They are afraid because they think they won't be able to accomplish that goal. Every day make a habit of setting goals. Don't be afraid to set that high goal you have in mind because at least if you don't hit that high goal you have accomplished more than you thought you would have if you hadn't set it so high. When you set a high goal it forces you to really go after it and attain it. So if you don't hit that goal you will still be way better off than setting a goal that was a lot smaller. Shoot for the stars!

Was this post valuable to you? If YES....I'd LOVE for you to comment below and share on Facebook the link is at the bottom of this blog post.









Sandra Pugh
Internet Marketing Solutions
Text Me: (917) 397-0214


No comments:

Post a Comment