Sign Up for my Boot Camp Series and Get Free Leads!

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Remembering Wayne Dyer

It's been a year August 30th 2015 since Mr Dyer has passed away. Even though I never met this man he had a positive influence in my life. He has helped me spiritually, mentally and emotionally. He even helped me during  a rough time I was having when I was in the process of leaving my abusive husband.

If I saw him on the PBS channel I would make sure to try and watch him because I knew he had something powerful for me to learn. I learned about Wayne Dyer through his books. Even though he is gone I will never forget him because I learned a lot from him and he was an inspiration.

So I'am going to share some of his inspirational quotes and books that I have in my book shelf  in hopes that he will be an inspiration to you.

“Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.”

“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”

“If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.”

“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”

“With everything that has happened to you, you can feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.”

“Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.”

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”

"When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.”

“You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.”

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.”

“All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with
another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change
you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you
are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or
frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about
something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it

is about you that is making you unhappy. ”

“The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if
what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant

forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.”

“you don’t need to be better than any one else you just need to be better than you used to be”

“Your children will see what you’re all about by what you live rather than what you say.”

"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”

"Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.”






“I am thankful to all those who said no. It’s because of them, I did it myself.”

“There’s no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.”

“You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being — not because anybody says so, not because you’re successful, not because you make a lot of money — but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.”

"The fact that you are willing to say, 'I do not understand, and it is fine,' is the greatest understanding you could exhibit."

“Discontinue deciding what anyone else should or shouldn’t be doing.”

“A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It’s easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.”

"You may have convinced yourself that giving is impossible because you have too little for yourself. If you are not generous when it is difficult, you will not be generous when it is easy. Generosity is a function of the heart, not the wallet."

“You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.”

“When you are able to shift your inner awareness to how you can serve others, and when you make this the central focus of your life, you will then be in a position to know true miracles in your progress toward prosperity.”

“You get treated in life the way you teach people to treat you.”

“You are what you choose to be today. Not what you’ve chosen to be before.”

“Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others."

“Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.”

“Discontinue deciding what anyone else should or shouldn’t be doing.”


WOW! Can you believe he made all these quotes and these are not the only ones there are much, much more! He was a very special spiritual teacher in that he not only talked about prosperity, peace but also doing what you love. 

Here are some books that I own of his:



             


I hope you get inspiration from this for whatever you plan to achieve in your life. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Was this post valuable to you? If YES....I'd LOVE for you to comment below and share.

Hey by the way if you want more training like this check out what we got over >>>here  <<<

If you want more training like this from me go sign up for my >>>  BootCamp Series <<<  and as a bonus I will give you the system I use to generate leads to my business everyday. Both are FREE!
















Sandra Pugh
Internet Marketing Solutions
Text Me: (917) 397-0214
Email: workwithsandra15@gmail.com
Have questions? Click here to chat with me on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment