Sign Up for my Boot Camp Series and Get Free Leads!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Importance of Getting Your Content Out There

Tip from my sponsor Carin:

So just wanted to share something with you. You will always hear those of us who have been online awhile talk about getting your content out there and be consistent.
The reason for this is simple. The more you put out there, the more you are found.
You have to remember, once these things are in place online and you build and build, they will always remain there unless you take it down.
Over the past few days, I have received notifications from my very first biz op I joined when I started online, that I have referral sign ups.
It made me giggle because when I first started I was getting myself out there anywhere that I could.
I've tried to backtrack to find out where I still have this content that people are finding me and joining my very first opportunity LOL and have been unsuccessful so far.
The point of the story is that in the beginning you take the time to build your content, and later on is when all of that work will work on autopilot for you.
I have had nothing to do with my first opportunity since mid 2013 and yet people are still trickling in.
This is a big part of what autopilot is. So everything you put out there can continue to be found and the more you add daily, the more people will find you.

Hope this helps you,

To Your Success,
Sandra
💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

No comments:

Post a Comment